Sports medicine and rehabilitation are paramount to our mission at Ferrell-Whited to provide the best physical therapy services in Medina County.
We offer a wide variety of sports rehabilitation options to help you get back to your best, whether it’s on the court, on the field or in the gym
When you come into Ferrell-Whited you aren’t just another patient, you are a member of our team. We believe it is just as important to educate each patient on their injury and treatment, as it is to rehabilitate them. In turn, giving you the knowledge you need to ensure your future remains injury-free.
Many of our therapists are former high school and collegiate athletes who understand the demands and commitment that come with playing a sport. Our staff is well-equipped to treat various types of sport-related injuries, no matter how unconventional or severe they might be.
Therapists at Ferrell-Whited maintain strong relationships with the top orthopedic and sports medicine physicians in the area to ensure quality care across the rehab spectrum. We believe that staying up-to-date with the latest treatment options is imperative to providing our patients with the best rehabilitation options available to them.
We accept most traditional insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and Worker’s Compensation. We are a proud member of many HMOs and managed care networks.
Treatment options we provide:
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Progressive resistance exercise
- Sport-specific rehab
- Manual therapy
Common Sports Injuries
- Biomechanical (Overuse/incorrect use of joints or muscles)
- Sprains & Strains Fractures Dislocations
- Knee Injuries (Cruciate ligaments, meniscus, patellar tendonitis
- Shoulder Injuries (Rotator cuff, Thrower’s shoulder, Impingement.
- Elbow Injuries (Tennis & Golfer’s elbow)
- Ankle injuries (Sprains, Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fascitis)