Hands-on Physical Therapy, Sports Recovery, Aquatic Therapy, Women’s Health & More
Ferrell Whited Physical Therapy Services is a privately owned, freestanding outpatient physical therapy clinic. When you’re injured or in pain, your quality of life is diminished. We have a deep understanding of how important it is to feel good!
“Our primary concern is to get you back to what you do well as quickly as possible.”
With modern day healthcare, patients typically feel like they are “just a number”. This is not acceptable to us. The personal relationships we establish with our patients sets us apart and continues to develop a positive reputation with those we serve.
We can help you with…
- Headaches (migraine and tension type)
- Back / neck pain
- Spinal post operative surgery rehab
- Vestibular rehab and balance disorders
- Work related injuries
- Post-op orthopedic surgeries including but, not limited to, rotator cuff repairs, microdiscectomies, ACL reconstruction and total hip/knee replacements
- Pelvic pain, incontinence, overactive bladder or other conditions related to women.
- Acute injuries such as tendonitis of the shoulder or elbow, wrist and hand injuries, knee problems, ankle sprains and plantar fasciitis
Our physical therapists pride themselves on spending quality one-on-one time with their patients which often includes hands on treatment.